For more information, please contact:
Erin Leahy at (703) 883-9000 ext. 139 or email@example.com
Despite the buzz, big data is a new concept that most mid-level decision makers are unfamiliar with. Though Federal thought leaders are extolling the impact of big data, the truth is that to capture the full potential of big data, agencies need the following:
- The ability to easily store and access data
- Robust computational power and software to manipulate the data
- Trained personnel to analyze the data
The Big Data Gap report captures insights from big data leaders. Download the Big Data Gap to find out:
- How leaders define big data and the benefits it can bring to Federal government
- How agencies are using their data today and how they would like to use it in the future
- What steps agencies need to take to get big data programs on track to realize savings and improve service to citizens
Click here to view the press release.
Click here to view the media coverage.