- Pentagon Lacks Guidance on ‘Information Environment’ Training In today’s world, national security threats can come in many different forms – ranging from adversaries exploiting social media, IT, and other aspects of the information environment. The Pentagon has training in place to help leaders to operate in this environment, but a new Government Accountability Office (GAO) report says the agency lacks guidance to go along with the training, leaving leaders confused about what topics to cover – and possibly unable to make effective decisions.
- GAO Appoints Karen Howard Acting Chief Scientist The Government Accountability Office (GAO) has chosen Karen Howard to be the agency’s acting chief scientist according to her LinkedIn profile.
- ARPA-H Names Kevin Duvall Acting CIO and CTO
- CISA Tech Strategy Lead Bardenstein Stepping Down
- OPM, Tech to Gov Job Fair Target Wide Range of Fed Positions
- Election Assistance Commission Names Steven Frid Executive Director
- PMA Goals Update: GSA’s Login.gov Continues to Grow The General Services Administration’s (GSA) Login.gov service – which enables users to access participating government agencies with only one username and account – continued to grow in fiscal year (FY) 2022, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) said in a Jan. 24 blog post.
- GSA’s Chaudhry: Innovation Born from Diversity, Collaboration
- Intel Analysis Evolving With Data Collaboration, CIA Official Says
- For Better Cybersecurity, Let the Humans – and the AI – Do What They’re Good At
- DISA Leaders Outline 2023 Priorities
Watch as we sit down with Bill Corrigan, vice president of technology strategy and advocacy at BMC Software, to discuss the benefits organizations can realize from converged IT and OT data and where digital twins ...
- GSA Seeks Nominees for FedRAMP Advisory Committee The General Services Administration (GSA) is looking for nominees to staff up its new Federal Security Cloud Advisory Committee (FSCAC) created by legislation approved late last year that codified the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) into law.
- Connolly, Schatz Aim to Give Feds an 8.7 Percent Raise in 2024
- GAO Calls on FCC to Tighten up $14.2B Broadband Program
- NIST Unveils AI Risk Management Framework 1.0
- Sen. Hawley Aims to Ban TikTok Nationwide