- DoD CIO Deasy Provides Update on JAIC Progress
- Goldstein Tagged as New DDS Director as Lynch Departs
- Second Federal Cyber Reskilling Academy Cohort Announced
2019 Cloud Computing Brainstorm
Join MeriTalk as we sit down with government and industry IT thought leaders at the Newseum on Wednesday, May 8 for an engaging half-day discussion on priority cloud computing issues and trends.
- What Do Agencies Need to Implement Zero-Trust?
- MCC Seeks to Fix Data Management Gaps
- NIST Updates Guidance on Mobile App Security Vetting
- HHS Gains in FISMA Audit, but Security Program Deemed ‘Not Effective’
- GSA Launches Federal RPA Community of Practice
- Interior Searching for Data Archive Contractors
- Accenture Opens San Antonio Center to Provide Federal Cybersecurity Services
- Microsoft Reveals Two New Federal Classified Data Centers
- Army RFI Seeks Data Services for Criminal Investigations
- SEC Delays Plan to Add Vendors to $2.5 Billion ONE OIT Contract