For more information, please contact:
Christen Smiley at (703) 883-9000 ext. 165 or email@example.com
Healthcare providers are transforming to keep pace with significant changes – new ideas, new models and new efficiencies needed. Streamlining and centralizing IT infrastructure management is a critical step.
Many are transitioning to an IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) model, creating systems to leverage existing IT investments and rapidly roll out new solutions throughout their organization and to newly consolidated groups.
Download "Health Check: Healthcare CIOs Prescribe Change" to learn:
- How are healthcare providers working to drive down capital and operating costs and take maximum advantage of their expansion plans?
- What steps are providers currently taking as they transition to IT-as-a-Service models?
- What are the most significant hurdles to achieving an IT-as-a-Service model?
- What are the lessons learned from efforts to date?
- What benefits are providers who have implemented IT-as-a-Service elements realizing?
Click here to view the press release
Click here to view the infographic
For individuals and members of the press who wish to link to the report, please link to www.meritalk.com/healthcheck.
Join us on July 11 at 1 p.m. as we discuss the results of the "Health Check: Healthcare CIOs Prescribe Change" report examining the evolving role of U.S. healthcare IT and what strategies healthcare providers are deploying to keep pace with change.