Providing the security of a private cloud and scalability of a public cloud, many agencies are implementing hybrid cloud models. This panel addresses how hybrid cloud is enabling agencies to better achieve their missions and keep costs down – get the inside track from leading government executives on what’s working – and what’s not – at their agencies. We’ll discuss:
- How is the shift to hybrid environments impacting government workloads?
- What steps are needed to adopt and implement cloud correctly?
- What’s the role of hybrid cloud in managing government data between on-premise resources and cloud solutions?
- Is additional governance needed to help agencies through the transition to hybrid cloud environments?
- What contract and procurement challenges are affecting the move to hybrid cloud?