The Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) is looking for a contractor that can support the Defense Department’s (DoD) Insider Threat Management Analysis Center (DITMAC) System of Systems (DSoS) Program Management Office (PMO) in implementing technical activities to enable DSoS to function as authorized by DITMAC.
“DCSA is seeking information for potential sources/contractor who can provide various engineering support services to the DSoS, an existing and operational custom developed Information Technology (IT) system and critical mission enabler,” a Jan. 28 post on beta.SAM.gov said. “The DSoS enables case management, information sharing, collaboration, analysis, and risk mitigation to address current and emerging insider threats to DoD personnel, assets, and information.”
The Insider Threat program is supported by DSoS by doing the following:
- Serving as a single repository and case management system for insider threat information;
- Enabling information reporting, sharing, collaboration, analysis, escalation, and risk mitigation;
- Correlating reported information with additional data sources and historical information;
- Providing a mechanism to refer recommendations for action, synchronize responses, and oversee resolution of identified issues; and
- Ensure technical protections for the security and privacy of collected data.
The contractor will need to provide the DSoS PMO with an agile approach to strategic planning, iterative improvements, enhancement, cybersecurity, engineering, Operations & Maintenance, and programmatic support services. These services are to include “supporting and advising the DSoS PMO in the development of the DSoS product and program roadmaps(s), and providing services to define, implement, and execute necessary activities in support of those roadmap(s).”
Responses by potential contractors should be sent via email by March 1, 2021.