The TechAmerica Big Data Commission’s recent report predicts the term “Big Data” will be forgotten in 10 years, but its principles will underpin society. MeriTalk surveyed 150 Federal IT executives to gauge if agencies are taking the steps needed to operationalize the Big Data opportunity.
“The Smarter Uncle Sam: The Big Data Forecast” reveals Big Data has the potential to substantially increase efficiency, enable smarter decisions, and, according to Feds, save 14 percent of agency budgets, or nearly $500 billion, across the Federal government. Download the report to find out:
- What problems will Big Data help solve
- How long will it take agencies to put Big Data into action
- Where Federal IT decision makers predict agencies will invest over the next five years
- What steps have they taken to get started
- How Big Data will help government work smarter
- How much can they save with Big Data