Video surveillance data is growing – fast. By 2020, video surveillance is expected to reach approximately 3.3 trillion captured video hours globally. Organizations’ appetites for video surveillance in an “always-on” world are straining IT infrastructures – from networks, to storage, to analysis capabilities.
Attend “The Video Vortex” webinar to discuss:
- How agencies can optimize video surveillance data insights
- Potential opportunities for integrating video surveillance and Big Data analytics
- Current state of readiness to handle growing video surveillance data volumes and deliver actionable intelligence
- Insight from Feds on the necessary path forward for collaboration and infrastructure advancements
- Chief Terry Gainer, Former U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms
Interested in CPE credits? Webinar attendees are eligible to receive continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Find out more.
For the archived version of the webinar, please click here.