Increasingly, the threat landscape shows fewer high-volume, fully automated cyberattack campaigns and more low-volume, highly targeted attacks focused on specific people. That’s because people are the weakest link in cybersecurity, and attackers, understandably, are taking advantage. Quarter after quarter, research shows that more than 99 percent of cyberattacks are activated by the victim.
Government agencies are seeing a rise in targeted cybersecurity attacks that cannot be defended with a zero trust approach alone. In this webinar, MeriTalk and Proofpoint will sit down with a public sector expert to discover how a people-focused approach can make a real difference in their cybersecurity efforts.
Join us on December 13, 2022, as we explore:
- Shifting from focusing on endpoints to focusing on people to mitigate cyber risk
- Preventing threats before they reach users and responding quickly when things go wrong
- Identifying which personnel and departments are most likely to be targeted
- Gaining visibility into attacks specifically aimed at people
- Analyzing an organization’s risk and gaining threat intelligence