As Federal agencies push forward with the National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Initiative and work to harness innovations in edge computing, 5G, cybersecurity, and more, we wonder – what are we learning, and where is the greatest opportunity to advance government missions and empower the Federal workforce?
Join MeriTalk for the “The Edge of AI: Federal AI Adoption” webinar on January 12, 2022 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. EST to hear government and industry IT leaders discuss the state of Federal AI and what it means for agencies, Federal employees, and citizens alike.
We’ll address questions including:
- Where is the Federal government making the most AI progress, and what are the biggest opportunities to impact government missions moving forward?
- What is needed to take a successful AI pilot project and implement enterprise-wide?
- What are the benefits of analytics executed at the network’s edge, and how do we keep that intelligence secure?
- Where are the biggest infrastructure gaps in terms of architectural and systems support for AI, datasets, and/or technical standards for AI?
- When will AI-driven innovations start to impact the Federal workforce, and how?
January 12, 2022
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST
Registration is now closed.