The Big Five of IT – data center consolidation, mobility, security, big data, and cloud computing – offer a beacon of light, promising to improve agency performance, productivity, and service. But, they also have one thing in common: they will choke state and local networks.
- The potential network impact of the Big Five
- How to prepare networks for new data center consolidation, mobility, security, big data, and cloud computing initiatives
- How to leverage synergies across the Big Five programs
Featured Speakers included:
- Wanda Gibson, Chief Technology Officer, Director, Department of Information Technology, Fairfax County, Virginia
- Anthony Robbins, Vice President Public Sector, Brocade
- Steve O’Keeffe, Founder, MeriTalk [Moderator]
For the archived version of the webinar, please click here.
To learn more about this topic, check out the “The Big Five in Overdrive: Are State and Local Networks Ready?” report.