- FITARA Scorecard 16.0: EIS, Other Improvements Lift Federal Agency Scores One-third of the 24 Federal CFO Act agencies earned higher grades on the 16th edition of the FITARA Scorecard released today by the office of Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., ranking member of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Government Innovation.
- FITARA Scorecard 16: Get Ready for new Cloud, Updated CIO Categories
- OMB Tells Agencies to Prepare for Shutdown Process
- CISA Unveils Hardware Bill of Materials Framework
- IRS CIO Lays out Three Priorities in Modernization Effort
- Air Force Cancels $5B Cyber Solicitation Due to ‘Overwhelming Response’
- Sneak Peek: Federal Cyber Leaders Hitching Quickly to AI Tech
- Former Air Force CIO Knausenberger Lands at SAIC Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) has hired former Air Force Chief Information Officer (CIO) Lauren Knausenberger as the company’s chief innovation officer.
- DHS Adds Chief AI Officer Title for CIO Eric Hysen, Sets AI Policy
- Senate Confirms Michael Casey to Head NCSC
- Senate Confirms VA Deputy Secretary Tanya Bradsher
- Erin Lavik Named CTO at National Cancer Institute Division
- IT Remains Feds’ top Challenge for Five Years Running, IGs Report The Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) issued a summary today of the top challenges facing Federal agencies, as identified by those agencies’ respective Offices of the Inspector General (OIG) – and once again IT issues headed up the list.
- Hill Gets Input on ‘Biggest Bang’ for Broadband Funding
- AFRL Seeks Input on Nano, Other Next-Gen Computing Capabilities
- Hill Witnesses Argue for Market Forces in Defense Innovation
- TMF Board Member Seeing Zero Trust Demand, Welcomes AI Projects
Join us to discuss the myriad opportunities and challenges presented by the growth of AI and ML, and how policy, practical experience, and investments in IT infrastructure and personnel can come together to help agencies make the best use of these powerful technologies.
- FITARA 16.0 Scorecard Set for Release Tuesday Version 16.0 of the FITARA Scorecard is set for release on Sept. 26, to be followed by a roundtable discussion on the new agency IT scores led by Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va. – who is ranking member of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Government Innovation – with participation from several large Federal agency representatives.
- OMB Issues New IDEA Act Guidance for a Digital Federal Government
- Sen. Wyden Reintroduces AI Bias Bill
- New OPM Handbook Promotes Skills-Based Hiring Across Government
- House Multi-Cloud Adoption Bill Gets Senate Companion