|When:||August 23, 2012, 1 p.m. ET|
|CPE Credits:||Webinar attendees are eligible to receive continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Click Here for more details.
|Add this event to my Outlook calendar|
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
The Customer is Always Right Webinar
With a pile of mandates, unprecedented data growth, and shrinking budgets, Federal IT has change ahead.
What do the customers think? MeriTalk's 2012 "The Customer is Always Right" study for the first time asks IT's customers, Federal executives, how they view IT, how they leverage IT, and how their agencies are doing. On August 23, attendees learned:
- Who are the top-ranked IT performers in Federal government, according to Fed execs?
- What do Federal executives really want from IT?
- How can your agency save with IT modernization/transformation?
- Do Federal executives see opportunity in data center consolidation, cloud computing, and Big Data?
- What steps are agencies taking to best support their customer's missions?
- Nicole Burdette, MeriTalk Fellow [moderator]
- Brad Johnson, Director, EMC Consulting for Public Sector
- Nitin Pradhan, Chief Information Officer (CIO), U.S. Department of Transportation