|When:||October 17, 2012, 1 p.m. ET|
For more information, please contact:
Whitney Hewson at (703) 883-9000 ext. 130 or email@example.com
Many agencies have tested the cloud waters, but what's next for "Cloud First?" Is your agency ready?
MeriTalk, GSA, EMC, and VMware discussed the next steps and best practices in moving to the cloud. Panelists also discussed benefits and challenges, as well as hot topics such as FedRAMP and mission-critical applications.
- What can agencies learn from early adopters?
- Which mission-critical applications are agencies moving to the cloud?
- What are the benefits? How much can agencies save?
- Is FedRAMP the way forward? If not, what is?
- Steve O'Keeffe, Founder, MeriTalk [moderator]
- Richard Blake, Senior Technical Advisor, Enterprise GWAC Division, Integrated Technology Service, Federal Acquisition Service, U.S. General Services Administration
- Doug Bourgeois, Vice President and U.S. Public Sector Chief Cloud Executive, VMware
- JP Morgenthal, Principal Solution Architect, EMC Consulting's Cloud and Virtual Data Center Services Ranger Group