- Army Exploring Low-Cost Virtual Reality Training
- Big Data Challenges: An Industry Perspective (Podcast)
- Big Data and Privacy—The View From DHS (Podcast)
- CIO on FITARA: The Right Solution
- The Big Data Brainstorm Debate 2015
- Slow Progress on Data Center Consolidation
- U.S. Intelligence Seeks Big Data Insights on ISIS Threat
Future Ready Apps
Majority of Federal IT managers say the need to modernize legacy apps is urgent. How can they speed up the process?
Nearly half of Federal agencies were targets of insider threats in the last year. How can agencies prevent future incidents?
Box it Up or Build New?
DoD agencies want to move 57% of apps to the cloud by 2020 but believe budgets will allow just 24% to transition.
Blogs View All
My Cup of IT