- Addressing Compliance Issues
Associated with Gov Cloud Adoption
- Pentagon to Invest in Bendable, Wearable Electronics Manufacturing Facility
- Carter Heads Back to Silicon Valley in Renewed Cyber Push
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Windows 10 Security and Privacy
- Army Embraces 'IT Box' Acquisition Strategy for Cyber
- Commentary: Symantec Public Sector's Ken Durbin on Defending CDM
- Holgate Leaving ATF
Cyber Security Forum
Join MeriTalk, NIST, and leading Federal stakeholders on Sept. 23 for the fourth annual Cyber Security Brainstorm.
Box it Up or Build New?
DoD agencies want to move 57% of apps to the cloud by 2020 but believe budgets will allow just 24% to transition.
The Agile Advantage
68% of Feds say DevOps will improve collaboration between development, security, and ops teams – find out why.
Blogs View All
My Cup of IT