|When:||June 21, 2012, 1 p.m. ET|
|CPE Credits:||Webinar attendees are eligible to receive continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Click Here for more details.
For more information, please contact:
Erin Leahy at (703) 883-9000 ext. 139 or email@example.com
Agencies on Cloud 2: Accelerating Performance Webinar
An estimated one-fourth of government IT will transition to the cloud by 2015. For many agencies email represents the best immediate opportunity in the cloud to realize benefits like cost savings, streamlined management, and increased employee productivity. Unfortunately, it can also bring performance challenges as end users are suddenly relying on applications outside of the agency infrastructure.
On June 21, 2012, government and industry leaders came together for a webcast focused on how government agencies are overcoming the challenges of running applications over the public internet and learn how to improve performance of cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) applications. On the webcast we:
- Discussed how to optimize SaaS applications like email to improve and accelerate performance
- Heard best practices from an agency that has successfully taken cloud mail to the next level
- Learned how to avoid common cloud mail challenges
- Tom Kireilis, Program Executive and Product Line Manager for SaaS, General Services Administration
- Michael Cucchi, Director of Product Marketing, Akamai
- Joe Ghory, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Riverbed
- Steve O'Keeffe, Founder, MeriTalk (Moderator)