For more information, please contact:
Erin Leahy at (703) 883-9000 ext. 139 or email@example.com
Unlike its predecessors, big data has emerged as more than just a new technology. It has proven to be one of the most promising yet challenging technologies for both government and industry. Before IT leaders can harness the full potential of big data, there are key issues to address surrounding infrastructure, storage, and training.
MeriTalk surveyed 17 visionary big data leaders to find out what they see as the big data challenges and opportunities as well as how government can best leverage big data.
Download the "Big Data, Big Brains Report" to find out:
- The definition of big data according to the leaders in government and industry
- How big data leaders think this emerging technology can be utilized in the future
- What tools and personnel agencies need to leverage big data
- The risks and challenges big data presents to agencies
- The steps agencies need to take to get big data programs on track to realize savings and improve service to citizens
Click here to view the press release
Click here to view the media coverage