For more information, please contact:
Amy Pasquarello at (703) 883-9000 ext. 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Considered and managed together, Big Data and cyber have the potential to fundamentally reinvent broken and siloed Federal IT. At the higher level, this means reimagining and reclaiming government, to fulfill the mission today, and to innovate for tomorrow.
To explore possibilities and pitfalls, MeriTalk sat down with 18 Federal Big Data and cyber security experts to discuss the symbiotic relationship between Big Data and cyber security.
Download the report to discover:
- What agencies are doing today
- Steps agencies are taking to balance access and risk
- Who the early adopters are, and how they measure success
- How agencies should act today in order to harness technology's power for tomorrow
- The opportunities and challenges on deck for Federal agencies
- What's next as the technologies and policies mature
Click here to view the press release
Click here to view the media coverage